Sunday, March 4, 2018

There's something about a Sunday....


There's something about a Sunday that makes me happy. I am reminded of a simpler time that included huge family breakfasts, sharing the funny papers, and lounging around in comfy clothes prioritizing nothing but family togetherness.

My life and family have changed many times over the years. First, I was a daughter and sibling, then a wife and mother, and now, I am mother and grandmother.....but through it all, my concept of Sunday has remained the same. Be it sharing a home cooked breakfast with a houseful of kids or lazily binge-watching Netflix  for an entire day with my daughter, my priority is still family togetherness, and lounging in comfy clothes of course.  

1 comment:

  1. that's a really nice sentiment! Having a day full of family bonding sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete