Tuesday, March 31, 2020

something




Today's the last day of slicing, and, for the sake of closure, I'm making myself write....something.... anything.

So here goes...

I didn't do a very good job this year. I've written, but haven't shared. Not on my blog, and not on social media, I didn't know how. Recent events have left me emotionally paralyzed? No, paralyzed is not correct. I can and do feel emotions. Indescribable emotions... emotions I don't know how to express

So for now, I'll leave you with this...I know it's not much, but it's something... and for the moment, it's the best I can do. 'Til next time. xoxo

                                                
(March 4th, 2020) On my way back from patrol duty, I suddenly found myself struck by the beauty of an "ordinary" moment, (thus this photo). What I didn't know is HOW beautiful this moment actually was. If you look real close you can see our students bustling into the school. Missing all of my #143 peeps, and can't wait til our beautiful "ordinary" moments return.... ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment