Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Makes me wanna go GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!




This wasn't by planned slice this morning,  but  just the sound of the ridiculous banter, caused me to lose my flow.

"Oh my God!", I barked, at my poor unsuspecting daughter, "Will you mute that, please???"

My senses assaulted; concentration blown, I decided it was time to switch direction. 

No poetry, no prose.....but a question.

Do you ever find your self so annoyed with the content on TV that it makes you want to go GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! ???


If so, please share.......

1 comment:

  1. oh the ridiculous banter- I cannot watch daytime tv for one minute. It drives me bananas. I also cannot stand a certain news channel that is the most unprofessional I've ever seen. Entertainment shows fine, but if you claim to be news, then report news. Sorry- that was a tangent of epic proportions. Your slices always get me thinking. :-) or ranting today.

    ReplyDelete