It's Easter Sunday, everyone is doing their last minute preparations for egg hunts and ham dinners with the people they love. I'm visiting family in the middle of the country trying to summarize this journey that we've all gone through together over the past month. These are my thoughts:
1. I've grown as a writer. At the beginning of this journey, I didn't realize how much of a challenge this would be. I've managed to push through writer's block and emote my deepest thoughts and feelings in words.
2. I've gained new friendships. It's amazing how well you get to know someone through their writing. You can see a person's personality through their words, I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each of you.
3. I've learned from you. I've enjoyed seeing the different writing techniques and styles, and incorporating them into my own writing.
4. It's been therapeutic. I've been through very trying times in the last year. This experience has served very well as a coping mechanism.
5. I've been inspired. I've decided to continue the challenge and keep writing. It may not be every single day-but I want you all to know this is not goodbye.....this is "See you very soon!"