Tuesday, March 12, 2019

the annals of time


Seamlessly, I fade into the rich nostalgic sepia tones of yesteryear. Transported to another place and time. I sort through the genealogical jewels so meticulously left behind. 

Letters, clippings, and carefully preserved photographs magically jump to life, capturing my imagination, absorbing me into their world. 

I find inspiration in their stories, familiarity in their enigmatic faces.

We are family, connected forever, through the annals of time.


2 comments:

  1. Is this a photo of your family?! I am instantly intrigued and need to know more. Our history shapes us and is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this!!! That word "sepia" - I had to look it up. It is so perfect. This was such a neat idea you had - and...who are these people?!?!? I need to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete