Sunday, March 29, 2015

A peek inside my writers notebook

Actual random writing from a page of mine......




Soul Saturday...10:05 AM March 18, 2015

What does Soul Saturday mean???????? Clean -> house and -> soul

Music, write, interpret......

Writers notebook? Maybe!

(Thank you for teaching me.....for "seeing" me.....thank you for the gift....)

Nothing lasts forever so we have to make THIS THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIFE!! DO IT! Don't hold on to the old pain, and for God's sake, definitely, don't fear the future, nor dwell on it- for- we have only now- make it a beautiful memory for someone- everyone- whether we are here to remember or not!

Inspired
Quote of the day.....
"Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror." 
~ Rabindranath Tagore~
Inspired 
Songs of the day
Sound of Silence
Simple Kind of Man
Who'll Stop the Rain
It is through the arts our souls live on forever, through  authors, poets, artists and musicians, we're able to access precious pieces of ourselves....~ME~



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek inside your notebook- I can see how you start to form your super lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think fearing the future is a waste of time. Speaking of the future, I stopped planning any more than a year in advance for anything. Life is uncertain and I just no longer want to plan that far ahead!

    ReplyDelete